วันอังคารที่ 16 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2552

WELCOME BACK AGAINS
HA AH --- Well I grads to come back agains U know what? Everything is change. but i don't care So I will start too. To be a senior one year. It's suck. It make me miss my friends Evenif I feel good with my classmate. I don't kno know what is happen in the future but I amm sure It gonna be good this term. Seriously I don't want to come back. but i don't have choice. Another world is better and perfect for me. Guess what when I leaving from SUWANNAPHUM i don't really miss my mom. I feel free from everything. In the another way I feel scare. because It' s first time to me to go abord. But before I am leaving from Tulsa Airport I feel like I will die. Obviously I don't want to leaving I want to live in America :that the word I alway say to my host mom: anyway I feel sad littlebit bacause I miss everything in there I hope one day I can come back. *+*

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: