วันพุธที่ 7 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2551

How are you today ? I am fine. Next week my school in Thailand open. I will ask my teacher about Okahoma. I thing In Oklahoma is beautiful town. It has many tree and flower. I see picture in Internet. Yes I love it. Would you tell me about people life in Oklahoma? I thing people is nice for you. Today I serch information about Hight school in Oklahoma. It very bigger than my school in Thailand. I thing Leaning in hight school is difficult for me. I thing may be I not understand about lesson. Can you help suggest me? about my home work of hight school. I want to know when you back home after you finish your work ? On weeked what are you doing? I hope I will enjoy with you. I am sorry to you when I call to you sometime I dont understand about you tell me? I will pratice more English.
Good nice

soy

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: