วันศุกร์ที่ 11 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2551

Dear Host Family
Hello *+* May I introduce myself to you ? My name is Petcharat Maneenut. My nick name is SoY ( This Thai mean necklace)
I was born on 1st February 1998 ,17 years old. I was born and grown in Nakhon Pathom which is in the central part of Thailand. It takes only about 1 hour from my home to Bangkok (the capital city )
I am sorry to You That I sant late E-mail Because I am learning summer course in school now. I hope you read my history ready. I admit that I might not good at about English but I wish that My Host Family can help for me throughout conversation and learnind every thing in USA. I forget to tell you ; I haven't seen to USA so I am very excited to meet you and society in Hokrahoma. My family is small,there are 3 person; Papa Mama and me ; yes! I was single daughter. My father and mother are teachers in college. My dad and mom are very kind. They are take care for me everything. The most important activity of my family is having dinner together on weekday Especially My mom and I love to shopping on weekend. My characteristic ; I am talkative,generous,friendly and has a lot of sense of humor. I am enthusiastic and learn new things around me The reason why I would like to be go to USA. Ok. this is a first letter for you certainly I will write to continue a letter then I might connect to you by telephone soon
Finally, I hope that you connect with me by E-mail too so I am looking forward to respond of your

Best regard, soy

หวัดดี พี่น้อง หายหน้ากันไปนานมากๆๆ

พึ่งกลับมาเนี่ย แหะๆ พอดี ดาว้องปิดสงกรานต์ ได้กลับบ้านยะฮู้ ข้างบนเป็นจดหมายที่เราขียนถึงโฮส อาจจะผิดบ้าง เราว่าไม่บ้างล่ะ เยอะเลย อืม แต่ก็พยายามแล้วน่ะ คิดถึงเพื่อนมากมาย

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: